St Leonard's Business Connections
What: St Leonard’s Business Connections is a networking group for local business and community leaders, providing an opportunity to share skills and experiences, and to grow stronger links to the benefit of our local area.
Each session will include:
- A short presentation providing upskilling in a key area of project activity
- Opportunities for participants to share their experiences
- Time for networking and refreshments
The group will be meeting in St Leonard’s, Hove, a local Church. We want to help you and your enterprise grow your positive impact within your community.
Topics will include:
- Dimensions of leadership
- Expanding the types of brainstorming you can use
- Decision making
- Agile project management
- Augmented idea generation with AI leadership coaching
- Integrity in the community
- Wellbeing and creating healthy culture
When: 1730-1930: Mondays 15th, 22nd, 29th January, 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th February 2024.
Where: St Leonard’s Church, New Church Road, Hove, BN3 4ED
Peter Childs is a professor at Imperial College London and fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. Peter has experience from several businesses including Q-Bot and Bladebug LTD as well as projects in research and education and has helped mentor over a hundred ventures.
Jo Baldwin is a mentor and coach for CEOS who are looking to serve on a higher dimension. She is an international bestselling author and publisher. Her books offer insight into leadership, equality, mental health, wellbeing, parenting and colour.
Ben Johnson is an actuary and consultant in the insurance industry. Ben has also worked with start-ups, has been a trustee for several charities and is training as a counsellor.